General terms and conditions of AKZENT Hotel-Gasthof Krone
- Guests and event organisers bring their own property with them at their own risk. We accept no liability for lost or damaged items.
- Option dates are binding for both parties. Upon expiration of the option date, we reserve the right to rent out the banquet rooms you have booked to other parties.
- In the event of force majeure (fire, strike…), we may withdraw from the contract.
- The number of people expected to attend must be specified when you book or plan the menu. Please announce the final number of attendees 48 hours before the start of your event.
- We base our calculation on the number of attendees indicated the day before the event is due to start.
- The organiser is liable for wilful damage, gross contamination or loss of equipment or inventory caused during the event, without proof of fault.
- Due to fire protection regulations, the burning of sparklers and the setting off of other fireworks is not permitted.
- In principle, guests and event organisers are not permitted to bring their own food and beverages with them. If we allow a guest or event organiser to bring their own food and beverages, a cover charge or corkage fee will be payable. To comply with the German food regulation requirements, we take a retention sample of cakes and pies brought by organisers or guests. We assume no liability for foodstuffs not produced in our restaurant (cakes and other dishes).
- In the event of a cancellation of booked event rooms or packages, the following charges will apply:
Cancellation up to 6 weeks in advance: no charge
Cancellation up to 4 weeks in advance: 30% of the total bill for the selected package or conference
14 to 0 days before the event: 80% of the total bill for the selected package or conference
Cancellation must be made in writing!
AKZENT Hotel-Gasthof Krone will try its best to re-sell your cancellation. If this is possible, you will incur no cancellation charges. However, should we have to issue a cancellation invoice, the respective amount will be credited to your account when you make a new reservation.
Individual room cancellations are possible up to 12 hours before arrival. In the case of later cancellation, the fee for the planned overnight stay is payable. If you cancel a reservation for a stay spanning several nights, the first night will be payable.
The place of performance and jurisdiction is the place of business of the hotel.
Created accoring to the guidelines of the DEHOGA
Deutscher Hotel- und Gaststättenverband
(German Hotel and Restaurant Association)
AKZENT Hotel Gasthof Krone, 97264 Helmstadt